Sunday, August 19, 2012

Swimming Class

Remember this post, the very first day I had to pack up the trio to watch sissy swim...
Here we are again wrapping up the last 2 week session.  We survived it, almost 3 months of swimming class.  And Big Sis is now a swimmer.  This week may be our last for awhile.  She starts first grade on Wednesday! First grade, I can't even believe it! 
I'm not about to attempt a 2:35 school pick up and an afternoon swimming class, so we are taking a break, settling in to a school routine before we pick up another extra curricular activity.













Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for swimming! I'm so impressed you got her to her lessons for 3 months! You make it all look so easy. Well done! Hoping that the back to school days will go well. And hoping you have a car pool as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, I don't have one yet!! can you say stress?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a swimmer yet, either. Close...maybe next year.

    And, I'm glad you know your limits! That would be tough. The bus drop off here is at 2:20 and it's here way too early for me.

    ReplyDelete