Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bath time

When I'm on my own, bath time goes a little something like this....
 First we bathe the girls.  Sometimes Big Sis lets me take Sofie out and then she finishes by taking a shower and washing her hair.  I can't use her shampoo and conditioner in the same bath as Sofia's because it's not the baby kind.  However most times Big Sis likes to get out at the same time and we wash next time.
Then it's PJ time!

Then we undress the boys...
And get them in the bath...
Then more Pajama Time...
And some cuddles...

This looks quite peaceful here but for me, it is far from it.  I move very fast, you have to, I enjoy about 2 minutes or so with each kiddo.  When you have triplets you have to move fast.  All 4 bathed and dressed in an hour.  My back hurts each time and but feel so accomplished afterwards. 

This was about 3 weeks ago...I now have to come up with a new plan since Mr. Big Boy (aka Marcos) has decided not to stay still and kick and splash so much that I can no longer do the two at the same time.  Too scary and not safe.  I see bath seats in our future.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Jessi! I know if I had triplets, they would never get bathed! (we just started Veronica in her bath seat a few weeks ago)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessi and Marcie...Your compliments help me get through life with the trio...I guess I should have said that bath time only happens maybe 3 x a week for the babies, lol. It is a big task and I dont know how other triplet mamas do it everyday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete