Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A memo to Carlitos

We had some wonderful visitors this past Tuesday! Two of our NICU nurses offered to babysit the triplets in the morning allowing mommy and Tita to do some Christmas shopping.  I was so happy to see Jen and Jacqui and so grateful for their help.  I've said it before and I will say it again....we have been blessed in so many ways and the staff at Kaiser, San Francisco hospital is one of those blessings.
Some of their nurses saw me at my worse, my lowest ever in life but the support our family received from them helped us get through many, many long days.  Their love and care for our babies helped them thrive and it is now so wonderful to share our little miracles with them in our home.

One of Carlitos primary nurse surprised me with the following memo.  So funny! This was after she saw my facebook update that morning that said:
 Another night we have 2 babies waking up only once instead of 2 x! Carlitos has not seen the memo!

Thank you Nurse Jacqui, I'll be sure to read this to him every night!!

MEMO
To:
Carlitos Sanchez
From:
Angelica Sanchez, President & CEO (Mommy)
CC:
Sofia, Marcos, Carlos, Bella
Date:
December 12, 2011
Re:
Triplets Night Time Sleep Schedule


I would like to remind you all that it has been over six months now since Sofia, Marcos, and Carlitos were born.  Wow that is amazing and everyone has done such a great job working together to get to this point.  I would like to tell you that it has been decided by upper management that it is time for the babies to sleep almost all night through.  One feeding is acceptable but as you all know times are tough and sleep has been a commodity that is hard to find.
 I commend you all again for all of the hard work you have done to get to this point. Bella, you have been such a wonderful big girl and big sister and have helped so much!  Carlos, Marcos, and Sofia, you have all been so strong and have really gone through so much with such success!  Carlos you have been a great Dad, providing for us all.   But, we must keep on schedule so please note the change as mentioned above.  I appreciate you all and thank you in advance for adapting to this change.

PS:  Please see attached memo from earlier this month re:  Santa’s Naughty & Nice List for further motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment