Monday, October 10, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday-Looking back


It's Mommy and Me Monday!!
And the one thing I do regret about this whole NICU experience is NOT taking enough pictures!
July 2, 2011
Holding Marcos wearing c-pap or si-pap in the NICU
everything kind of a big blur


July 8, 2011
Big sis holds Sofia for the first time

Mommy holds Marcos and Sofia at the same time

August 12, 2011
Mommy holding Marcos on one of the first few days with nothing on his face!

Marcos and Sofia came home 11 days later!

Really need to get a pic of holding all three babies, or should I say all four....







Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I love the one with Marco with nothing on his face. I remember with Veronica, she almost seemed like a different baby once all of that "stuff" came off her face. It was wonderful.

    How on earth do you find the time to blog with triplets? I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would be great if you can get a photo of all 3 of the babies & your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - how WONDERFUL!! I have a big girl Isabella too.. you are incredibly blessed. Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet, sweet little babes.

    I imagine you were quite distracted with everything going on that pictures weren't the first thing on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Amazing!
    Thank You for showing us these.
    What a Party You have now, for years to come!
    Love it!

    -Mirka

    ReplyDelete