Monday, May 28, 2012

First hour at the park

On Saturday, Isabella had a school field trip to a Rocky Seashore. Mommy stayed behind and took care of the three.  While I was home with them, I got a little bit sad at the fact that we can't all enjoy many outings together just yet.  So on Sunday I was determined to get everyone out of the house for a quick trip out.
We grabbed some lunch, went to the park, and grabbed some ice cream and Starbucks before heading home! We were only gone for 2 hours at the most, but those 2 hours are such a big step and bring so much normalcy to our lives!
After swallowing our food, Sofia goes in the swing for the first time.  Yes, I cleaned it with wipes and I got some funny looks but I wasn't about to let her touch that very gross seat!!


She didn't seem to like it too much and didn't look very comfortable sitting in it.  Maybe in a few weeks.
And now more pictures...

Sofia, Carlos and Marcos
Today also marks the one year anniversary of our blog.  My first entry on Sanchez, Party of Six happened exactly one year ago. I still remember sitting at the computer after a long day at the hospital feeling helpless and alone.  So much has changed.  From three tiny, sick and fragile babies in their isolettes to three happy babies at the park.  God is good.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this post! So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1 year! Your kids are adorable! Stopping by from the Link up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Mama!!! So glad you guys got to have a fun park experience!! Congrats and here is to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting out! It's so hard with little ones!

    I know I always say this, but they are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete