Sunday, April 1, 2012

Special Feature

 Soon after starting this blog, I began to "meet" some pretty amazing families.  I feel as if I have formed my own little on line community who provides support, encouragement and inspiration. I love reading their blogs and learning about their journeys. How else would I get through each pumping session?

One of the blogs I follow is Life As We Know it With Two Twinkies and a Tot.
Her family was chosen to be the March of Dimes 2012 Ambassador Family for her county, such a great honor! You can read all about it here.

Every Tuesday this past month (and April), this blog has been featuring families that have been affected by prematurity.  
Last week, our family was featured and you can read about it here.


2 comments:

  1. Your post for the March of Dimes was really well done. Your sweet babies (and their mama) sure have gone through a lot! I hope now that Spring is here your babies will get fewer colds and that daily life will get easier for your family.

    ReplyDelete